An exciting new opportunity has become available for a SITE ENGINEER for one of our Clients base in Ireland and UK. Do you want to work for a prestigious company with a strong dynamic reputation in the Construction industry, with massive project across Ireland and other parts of Europe.
Then apply today and send your updated CV to us
- Managing parts of construction projects for the clients
- Overseeing construction work.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Setting out sites.
- Checking technical designs and drawings for accuracy and to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, local authority employees, architects and other professionals, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and logging progress.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Completed a third level qualification in engineering or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience in civil engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- Experience with site reports and logging
- Experience in reading and explaining drawings, plans and ensuring the compliance of policies