Working both on the delivery of software systems at the new manufacturing facility in Kilkenny, as well as the support and enhancement of data and IT systems at the existing contract manufacturing facilities in both Ireland and the US:
- Technical expert for employed data and manufacturing operations management systems providing oversight for the on-site teams
- Implement and validate new software systems for real-time data acquisition from the production machinery and laboratory processes
- Implement and validate Oracle databases for data storage
- Identify and deliver systems for both PC and PLC backup and recovery
- Undertake cyber security risk analysis and manage programs to raise the maturity level for cyber security at the operational technology layer
- Define roadmap and manage periodic updating of operating systems
- Continuously improve processes and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Systems, Mechanical, Computer, Electrical, Biomedical, or Software), or related discipline.
- 5+ years of in a similar position, including systems integration experience/integrating all system components (electrical, mechanical, software), system architecture, requirement/user need gathering.
- Experience of software testing, verification and validation.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively integrate information from varied disciplines and work within a highly regulated environment
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (Systems, Mechanical, Computer, Electrical, Biomedical, or Software), or related discipline.
- Experience working in the medical device industry