- Provide quality, evidence-based, and family-centered Occupational Therapy service to children and young people (0 – 18 years) with complex needs within an interdisciplinary framework.
- The post holder would provide Occupational Therapy services as part of community disability network services within a family-centered model of service is an opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills and be a positive influence.
- Hold a BSC in Occupational Therapy recognised by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU – candidates must state CORU registration number on application.
- Minimum of three years satisfactory post qualification experience.
- Experience of working in the area of disabilities and/ or with children
- Be committed to the delivery of quality, family-centred, community-based services.
- Have excellent communication and team-working skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Evidence of participation in Continuous Professional Development.
- Must be fully proficient in ICT skills.
- Knowledge of all the relevant children and disability-related legislation and standards of practice.
- Full Driver’s licence