- Developing solution architectures while partnering with other solution Architects, Business, Application SMEs and Data & Analytics teams; driving decisions to resolution even when requirements are ambiguous Lead design and development of Salesforce applications and solutions
- Developing Salesforce standards, reference architectures, guidelines for enterprise use and contribute to future state architecture
- Knowledge in all areas of Salesforce including data management, data integration and, security, integration architecture and associated technologies
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for the existing salesforce applications and requirements.
- Architecture input in prioritization and road mapping of capability improvements for a line of business.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline
- Minimum 2-6 years experience in IT application delivery and design solutions. Sales force experience is essential for this role.
- Ability to project lead a team of technical SMEs to deliver solution architectures which drive capability improvements to a line of business.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self starter.
- Communications experience (presentations to ITG and business audiences)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and leadership skills.