Bashlee Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity, one of our clients is seeking a talented and experienced Technology and Data Protection Senior Associate Solicitor. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and qualified Solicitor to join our client’s Law Firm.
The right candidate will be a pro-active, experienced, and ambitious individual who enjoys having genuine responsibility and has proven experience of interacting directly with clients, drafting contracts, and managing documentations. As a leading progressive law firm, our client is offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, access to an enviable client base and strong career progression for the right candidates.
The firm offer hybrid work and are very focused on supporting a good work life balance.
- Advising on technology-related and data protection matters as part of a Commercial Technology team in a large technology practice
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for international and Irish clients in the IT, telecoms, IP, financial services, life sciences, energy, and e-commerce sectors
- Advising clients in relation to issues such as:
- Commercial contracts
- Data protection
- Cyber Security
- Systems Implementation and Development
- Outsourcing and cloud services
- Intellectual property
- Qualified solicitor/lawyer specialising in Information Technology
- Irish qualified
- 5+ years PQE gained in a large or medium-sized firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience of managing files and interacting directly with clients
- Confident in taking responsibility for work requirements and client needs
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work outputs
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, be pragmatic and to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines