Bashlee Recruitment is currently seeking a QEHS Manager. In this position, the main responsibilities will involve offering administrative assistance. This includes overseeing system operations, managing document control, producing reports, as well as organizing and storing files. Additionally, you will be responsible for addressing any EHS document-related inquiries or issues from site personnel.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing system trackers.
- Collaborate with the QEHS Department to keep EHS Monthly Audits up to date
- Create Safety folders and Site EHS documents.
- Prepare monthly reports for submission to the EHS Department.
- Monitor shared inboxes and issue QEHS communications.
- Conduct monthly draws for behavioral notices and notify the winners.
- Perform administrative tasks to support site audits in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Conduct quality checks on completed documentation as per procedural guidelines.
- Track compliance with employee and subcontractor training and inductions.
- Ensure compliance with subcontractor submissions of safety documentation.
- Actively identify both positive and negative leading and lagging indicators as outlined by the QEHS Department.
- Verify submitted documentation for consistency.
- Revise and format documents, circulate new procedures, and improve the document numbering system.
- Audit and structure SharePoint folder systems to ensure consistency across all workstreams.
- Assist in creating training materials, issuing them, and monitoring acceptance.
- Monitor subcontractor compliance and follow up on EHS audit findings.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Head of EHS.
- At least one year of experience in a comparable position.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office, including the capability to create comprehensive reports.
- Outstanding communication abilities in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Self-motivated individual capable of working autonomously.
- Skilled at prioritizing tasks and performing effectively under demanding circumstances