- Coordination of the Process Design Team to achieve project deliverables
- Technical input and support for Process Design Team
- Developing process solutions for new NPIs and new projects.
- Process calculations such as hydraulic calculations and relief device sizing
- Interfacing with client design team/end user
- Delivery of agreed design scope within budget hours and schedule
- Lead Technical and Safety reviews
- Design of process and utilities – preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, equipment sizing calculations.
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers.
- Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Have minimum 5+ years in API Design / Operation an advantage
- Awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management
- Significant design experience in the Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.