- Handling a high volume of calls both inbound and outbound from both healthcare professionals and patients. Providing help and advice to customers, while ensuring all information gathered is accurate and relevant for the specific service to be delivered to the patient.
- To accept and process patient referrals in a sensitive and professional manner, through an in-house bespoke electronic system.
- Ability to follow SOPs / Workflows processes and procedures accurately.
- Maintaining all records/correspondence/databases/documentation, electronic or other formats, in an accurate and legible manner within agreed policies.
- To attend all company required meetings, training and other business in a prepared and punctual manner.
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively. Ability to work effectivity as part of team is vital.
- Responsible for the administration of daily/weekly/monthly documentation for departmental reviews and reports.
- Daily scheduling and co-ordination in accordance with the service requirements.
- Strong PC, administration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity or knowledge of medical terminology is an advantage.
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively