Bashlee Recruitment is currently seeking an M&E Service Coordinator . This role will involve working with the site management team to direct the mechanical and electrical elements of the project. You will attend site meetings, ensure the project is progressing within programme and submit overall progress reports to the Building Services Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like a new challenge and progress in their career.
- Taking briefs from the directors and working under your own initiative to deliver the required Mechanical and Electrical processes for projects from inception to completion.
- The delivery and information management of M&E processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all M&E work methods are sufficient to meet the project needs.
- Reviewing contractor proposals, undertaking site inspection, witnessing and producing technical reports.
- Attend progress meetings.
- Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality.
- Liaising with Sub-contractor in order to ensure correct management.
- Develop clear, detailed and practical measures of performance to meet project objectives.
- Assign clear accountabilities to members of the team and help others understand and achieve their responsibilities.
- Liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with company standards and program the timely submission of O&M manuals, BC(A)R procedures and other duties.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
- A solid background in M&E building services delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Degree/HND/HNC level in a relevant subject to the role.
- Commercially aware .
- Keen focus on quality and can deliver to the required standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated worker.
Mechanical, Engineering, M&E Coordinator, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Main Contractor, Construction Management