- Contribute to and/or lead large scale projects as well as divisional expansion projects.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for IT Infrastructure performance and functionality improvement within the enterprise estate.
- Participate in the development efforts to bring automation into the IT environment.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and industry best practices.
- Produce and maintain timely, accurate engineering documentation.
- Integrate technical expertise with communication, leadership, and business skills in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines
- Demonstrates mastery of the concepts and theory within any of the following areas: IT Infrastructure, Cloud computing, Networking, Unified Communications, Hosting and Project Management.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong customer centric approach and excellent communications skills.
- Responsible for the global landscape of the Abbott manufacturing/commercial businesses.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and makes architecture roadmaps and or recommendation based on these trends.
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunication, or other related field – or combination of experience / education.
- Active IT Certifications is an advantage but not essential
- Additional foreign language is an advantage