- Be responsible for the management and execution of Battery Management System Software system development projects.
- Providing hands-on leadership support to the Software Engineering team.
- Hold daily stand-up scrum meetings to ensure deliverables are being met in terms of both timing and quality.
- Build and maintain technical competency in the BMS engineering team, providing guidance and leadership.
- In addition to leading the team, hands on participation in the development process will also be key.
- Utilizing your knowledge of batteries and battery systems to ensure safe and robust BMS Operations.
- Work with cross functional teams to elicit customer requirements to ensure successful first-time execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace Systems or Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years technical people management experience with the ability to lead a team of highly skilled software engineers.
- Minimum 8 of years’ experience in software development.
- Proficient with Git, Jira, Jama and Doors.
- Strong technical project management skills and the ability to support management level presentations and project overviews.
- Strong technical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of electrification technology functionality is essential.
- Battery cell electrochemistry understanding and knowledge of battery state estimation algorithms is essential.