- Ensure that all reporting is in line with IFRS or Irish GAAP requirements where appropriate and comply with Group Accounting policies.
- Management reporting, including forecast and plan activities, with regular reporting to the management committee.
- Managing expenses.
- Support/collaborate in various Ireland BU projects as they.
- Ensuring timely booking of Inter-Company Invoices for group and other services along with clear and concise communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Preparation of the Statutory Financial.
- Management of Bank Accounts, checking of weekly Accounts Payable Payment Runs, administration of the system for Amex Card Holders and payment requisitions.
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA with at least 3+ year’s PQE.
- Experience within the Insurance industry is preferred.
- Previous experience with SAP accounting an advantage
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Understanding of IFRS standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Take ownership for area of responsibility.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.