- Manage our EPOS Point of Sale systems in our food units, including product listing, pricing, price checking, stock control, sales reporting, and liaising with our till system supplier to resolve technical issues.
- Manage internal and external Customer Accounts and our Debtors Ledger.
- Prepare management reports to provide insights into our financial performance
- Perform Bank & Cash Reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial accounts for audit, collaborating with Auditors for sign-off.
- Liaise with the Creditors Administrator to ensure timely and accurate completion of VAT returns.
- Maintain a fixed Asset register and our properties register.
- Additional duties as required
- Has a proven record of commitment and a passion to be a part of our business.
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Is proficient in handling VAT returns
- Has advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Has experience with bank reconciliation and cash handling.
- Has monthly management accounts experience.
- Is experienced in Sage Accounting software
- Demonstrates strong numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with EPOS systems would be an advantage (training will be provided)