- Engineering owner for equipment and systems assigned, responsible for effective maintenance of systems, equipment, facilities and infrastructure.
- Proactively monitor these system and equipment at a frequency that maximizes capacity to maintain the equipment and to detect malfunction prior to failure.
- Complete all maintenance tasks in compliance with SOPs
- Co-ordinate external contractors providing facilities services to Tcoag including but not limited to Waste, Pest Control, Cleaning Services, Gowning Services, Effluent systems, Security, Fire, Facilities Maintenance including grounds and buildings.
- Provide technical input and support to engineering and other projects
- To co-ordinate and manage external contractors.
- Technical Support for qualification of new equipment and systems in co-operation with validation.
- Preparation and compliance with the requirements of Risk Assessments and other health and Safety requirements.
- Act and manage hazards as required by Health and Safety Management System.
- Relevant Trade certification such as Fitter, Electrician, Refrigeration, etc.
- Or other relevant certification.
- Or proven period of experience that can demonstrate adequate competency in the relevant industry environment.
- Experience in the Medical Device field is a major advantage
- Exposure to CMMS an advantage.
- Will pay attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English skills.