- The Clinical Staff Nurse will provide clinical services to patients in an effective and caring manner to a high standard that meets best practice in a community based clinical setting.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, establishing and maintaining good working relationships aimed at delivering a high standard of care for patients.
- A key element of the role is the maintenance of accurate electronic patient records and the timely deliverance of reports immediately after clinical consultations.
- This role requires effective communication and interpersonal skills to provide a seamless service whilst at all times liaising closely with the Nurse Manager and Head of Nursing and the clients multi-disciplinary team.
- Registered with NMBI (Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- High degree of self-motivation. Evidence of personal and professional development.
- Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrable computer skills in Word (preferable Microsoft Office) and email.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
- Cannulation & Phlebotomy Skills
- Demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices.
- Medication management