- Administration of an IM injection to infants to the highest clinical and ethical standards.
- Maintenance of accurate and detailed records and the return of all patient records and files to head office.
- To liaise closely with all other healthcare personnel associated with a home care patient e.g. general practitioner, public health nurse, local pharmacy etc.
- Attend relevant meetings with company and/or clients and facilitate meticulous feedback.
- Keep abreast of current trends and developments in professional matters and in clinical care. Ensure that clinical skills are maintained.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- NMBI registered paediatric nurse or registered nurse with neonatal nursing postgraduate qualification.
- High degree of self-motivation – Evidence of personal and professional development
- High level of attention to detail, having a systematic and structured approach to tasks and processes as well as having good time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and diligence with documentation. Must have the ability to educate and communicate clearly with clients and build good rapport with the parent or carer.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Full clean driving license – as this is a community based service (both urban & rural).The applicant must be prepared to drive significant distances to client’s home.
- Own transport essential.