Bashlee Recruitment presents a fantastic opportunity to work with an International Construction Company that strongly emphasises performance, quality, teamwork and a “hands-on” management approach. This company is looking for an experienced Commercial Claims Manager.
- Provide commercial, contractual, and claims advice to Operations Directors, Project Directors, and project teams to optimize project returns.
- Collaborate with bid, commercial, project, operations, and finance teams to ensure effective implementation and management of commercial policies and procedures.
- Review major contracts in the building and civil engineering sectors to identify and communicate risks and mitigation strategies.
- Handle management changes in project procedures, cost management, claims, variations, and negotiate and settle disputes with owners and subcontractors.
- Take responsibility for the commercial claims management of various Irish projects in both the building and civil engineering sectors.
- Contribute to the company’s ambition of breaking new ground by actively participating in an ambitious team.
- Embrace the opportunity for a career with unlimited growth potential within the company.
- A third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar
- 5+ years’ senior commercial claims experience with a major contractor within the construction industry
- Experience reviewing and identifying risks in claims, contract and legal contract types
- Excellent communication skills with extensive reporting experience