- The role will proactively manage the theatre schedule daily, to achieve maximum and optimum quality and safety outcomes for patients and their families.
- They will demonstrate professional and clinical leadership and continuously strive to deliver standards for Better Safer Healthcare care within the theatre department
- RGN /RCN with “The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland”.
- A primary degree in Nursing or Post Graduate Diploma / Qualification in Nursing RCN/RGN
- Relevant post graduate qualification in Peri-operative Nursing
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience in perioperative nursing within the last 5 years