We are excited to put this role for an experienced and qualified Civil Engineer for one of our clients in the Construction Company.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
- Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
- Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
- Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
- Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
- Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
- Performing cost estimations and preparing project budgets.
- Degree in civil/structural engineering or equivalent.
- Be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered.
- 7+ years’ experience in civil engineering design.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Be competent in report writing.
- Excellent organisation skills.