Bashlee Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity, one of our clients is seeking a talented and experienced Carbon Manager to join their team.
The role is ideally in Dublin although there is flexibility to work out of any of our client’s UK/IRE offices. This role will involve regular travel throughout Ireland and the UK so flexibility for this will be a requirement.
As a new Carbon Manager, you will drive a key part of the sustainability strategy for an industry leader in the construction sector across Ireland, the UK, and Europe. Our 2030 Sustainability Roadmap has set us on an ambitious path to zero carbon and we want you with us!
The Carbon Manager is responsible for overseeing our wider sustainability and operational teams in helping the business achieve our carbon reduction targets, and implementing our net zero and sustainability strategies.
Working with our clients will expose you to some of the biggest and most innovative developments in the industry, you will be at the heart of change, where our projects have taken us from the Arctic Circle to the Adriatic Sea.
- Promoting the sustainability strategy by working with internal and external stakeholders to support, initiate, advise, and lead on carbon reduction strategies
- Reviewing and managing a portfolio of client Life Cycle Carbon Assessments through multifunctional collaboration.
- Develop carbon management procedures and integrate them into the relevant management systems taking into account standards and reporting frameworks (e.g. Science Based Targets/PAS 2080/TM65).
- Support delivery of training, briefings, and workshops as required.
- Relevant engineering or related technical degree and past experience in carbon management.
- Extensive knowledge of carbon management systems, regulatory standards, project management, and reporting.
- Utilizing innovative carbon reduction technologies whilst staying abreast of new methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, working experience presenting reports, leading teams, managing multiple stakeholder relationships