- Keen technologist, with deep expertise in modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex AWS solutions.
- Can create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or by leveraging reusable components.
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to AWS.
- Expertise in public and private cloud hybrid architecture, networking and connectivity.
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements.
- Strong communication skills, experience presenting technical ideas in business-friendly language to business stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Relevant AWS certifications are highly desirable and preferred.
- Experience assessing or auditing AWS environments in line with best practice i.e., Cost Optimization, Security, Performance, Reliability and ideally have participated in AWS Well Architected Reviews.
- As a key member, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on Cloud platforms
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already operating in Cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solutions architect community
- Build relationships with technical individuals and key stakeholders within customer organizations
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support